There are three key characteristics to every successful business: strategy, purpose and culture. Each of these need to be aligned and successfully maintained for an organisation to thrive.
Recognising the need for change within your business is the first step into developing a culture that feeds productivity and success.
Discover how the BY@W team revolutionises workplaces - watch the iAM Culture video.
The world is changing, with the average person becoming more conscious of what's important to them and what they value in their life.
- Just 23% of people believe they can apply their organisation's values to their work every day.
- Only 4/10 people agree that their organisation's mission or purpose makes them feel like their job is important (Gallup).
- Bad culture leads to a disengaged workforce, lower retention rates and declining performance.
So, let's make a change. Let's strive for a workplace culture that's flexible, inclusive; a culture that celebrates authenticity; a purpose-driven culture, and see how much of a difference it can make.
- People who strongly agree that they feel connected to their culture are 3.7x as likely to be engaged at work, 37% more likely to be thriving, and 68% less likely to feel burnt out at work (Gallup).
- Having a culture that attracts high-talent can lead to a 33% higher revenue (Bonfyre).
- 91% of managers in the U.S. say that a candidate's alignment with the company culture is equal to or more important that skills and experience (Builtin).
A great workplace culture isn't just a nice-to-have. It's an opportunity; to grow, to learn, to improve relationships, productivity and wellbeing.
A great culture is a foundation for success.